Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A bit of a scare...

Yesterday morning, I woke up just overall not feeling great. I had been having some inconsistent contractions (maybe Braxton Hicks????), and a lot of pelvic pressure, so I decided to call the OB. Unfortunately, he wasn't in, so I spoke with one of the nurses who told me to promptly head to the Labor & Delivery at the hospital. I was beginning to get really nervous... I'm almost 37 weeks, but not quite ready to have this little girl. Once we got there, they monitored me for a while, as well as "checked" me to see if I was dialated, etc.
Needless to say, she's still baking in my belly. I'm probably only about 1/2 cm dialated, but my cervix is very soft and getting ready for her to arrive. Not sure when, though.... I guess that's all up to the little princess!
Let's hope she gives us a few more weeks, so that we know she'll be nice and healthy!
Next Tuesday we have an appt. with the OB, and will have a full ultrasound to see how she's doing in there. We'll definitely keep everyone updated! Until then, let's just all hope and pray she stays put... in MY BELLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!