Monday, August 31, 2009

Our relaxing weekend...








Oh, what a weekend we had. Brian's parents came for the weekend for some much needed (and greatly appreciated) help with the kiddos. Brian and I were able to have a little relaxing time, and mostly I was able to catch up on some much needed (and again, incredibly grateful) sleep!
Jack and Maggie had a fabulous time with G & G Weeks.

On Saturday, we went for a long (about 3 mile) walk, with both kiddos in the Jogger. Jack walked for a while, and then got pooped!

It was so nice to have some down time... FINALLY!
Brian and I even got to go on a little date on Sunday - late morning. We went to the movies and saw "Julie and Julia". I absolutely loved it. He, of course, thought it was a chick flick, but said he enjoyed it nontheless, because he was with me.... awwwww!

Monday morning came to quickly. But, the munchkins and I had a good day. I had a doctor's appt. this morning, and they have a great daycare (through the YMCA) at the doctor's office. Jack hung out in there and played and Miss Maggie came with me. Afterwards, we went and played at the park with some friends, and then came home for naps. Overall, a very successfull day! We are hoping to continue to have nice weather for the park for a little while longer... not sure what we'll do when the rain begins... lots of home playdates!




No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!