Friday, November 13, 2009

Crazy Morning..... !!!!



Boy, did Jack, Maggie and I have an eventful morning today!
We just planned on hitting up Target for the necessities (diapers, wipes, etc.), and then heading to Lauren and Luke's house (Lauren is my partner in my Tutu business - "TooToo Cute").
We were all fed, Maggie had just been bathed, and Jack was dressed and ready to hit the road.

We drive to Target, enjoy the gorgeous sunshine, the leaves falling on the ground, etc.

I pull into Target, open Maggie's door, and smell, yes... you guessed it POOP! I figured I could just change her in the back of the Passat... little did I know that the POOP was all the way up to her chin (ok, a bit of an exaggeration, but at least past her belly button) and down to her socks.
I'm thinking - "ok, I can't put her back in her carseat, I don't have enough wipes to deal with this, nonetheless, the only outfit I have with me, NO LONGER fits her!!!!".............. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Ok, Brooke.... take a BIG DEEP breath.
Which I did.
I got Jack into the cart and carried poor Maggie like a sack of potatoes as far out away from me as possible. We hit the munchkin aisle and found her an outfit... and rushed to the bathroom. A bathroom that nonetheless, of course, did not have a changing table.... arghhhh!!!! So, she was changed on the bathroom floor (THANK GOODNESS, I had my changing pad), but she was covered. I literally at one point, had to stick part of her body into the sink .... poor girl!
All said and done, we got her dressed, and finished shopping, but boy... did that teach me! Check diaper bag EVERY time we leave the house!!!
Here is a pic of her in her new Target outfit!
ps. Maggie if this is a ploy to get more clothes... it's working for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!