Monday, March 8, 2010

WOW!

Ok, I took a mega break from blogging - about 2 weeks.... but, we're BACK!!!!!

Lots of news.....

First off, my (Brooke) surgery went well. They did NOT find any endometriosis, however they did find varicose veins on my pelvic region, so I go in on Wednesday 3/10 to see what my options are for that.
I did have a bit of a difficult recovery, and poor Brian got strep throat the day of my surgery, but we all made it through with the help of Brian's parents, our fabulous babysitter, and my great Mom's group who brought us meals for 10 days! I'm so grateful they were all here for us!!!!

SECOND.... Maggie turned 8 months YOUNG on March 2nd. She also has 2 bottom teeth now. She is turning into quite the BIG girl. Crawling all over the place, and getting on her belly, trying with all of her might to crawl.... gotta still master the sitting up.... still a bit wobbly in that portion. :) But, she's doing so great.

Jack is also doing really wonderful. He's stringing words into sentences now - and becoming so much easier to converse with. We're thinking of the beginning stages of potty training.... as he'll tell us he "pooped" afterwards, we'd just like him to tell us beforehand and go ON the potty :)
It'll all come with time. So we are being very patient, because as most of you know we've got a strong headed little guy on our hands.
We're looking into pre-schools for next fall, and trying to find the right fit for Jack.

Overall we're doing really good. Spending a lot of time at the YMCA. It's still pretty cold here.... and we're ready for spring and summer to come!

Lots of Love to all,
The Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!