Saturday, May 26, 2012

Five years...

Five years ago, was one of the very best days of my life! (in addition to the births of both Jackson and Maggie!)
May 26, 2007, Brian and I were married at the sweetest little wedding chapel in Canby, Oregon. It was a beautiful and sweet evening wedding, with a reception filled with those we love the most.
Happy Anniversary to the best husband in the world. I love you dearly, and know we have so many more years and memories to build together! xoxo
 A few fun Engagement Photos...
(look at how little Buster is!!! ... and how young Brian & I look! HA!!!)

 
 An Amazing Day!
 Inside the gorgeous Chapel
(a very special piece of our wedding ceremony, was that my Uncle Jim (my Grandmother's brother, who is a Minister) married Brian and Me. I loved that we were married by someone we love and who is a piece of our family!)
 All of the flowers were so GORGEOUS!!!!
Can't wait to see what the future brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!