Sunday, May 17, 2009

2 Years!!!




As I look back, I can't believe on May 26th, Brian and I have been married for 2 years. It's been amazing thus far, and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with him. He has been the best and most amazing husband I could ever ask for. Of course, not saying that we don't have disagreements, or spats, but overall we have a great marriage. I really feel that we both value eachother's opinions, values, morals and overall happiness.

We did have a fast and amazing courtship, but I think that it has made us stronger as a couple. I admire what an amazing husband and father he is. He works very hard for our family, and recognizes that I do the same. Again, it's not always easy, but I think we both know that we were meant to be!

We plan on taking a trip next weekend to celebrate - to Seattle. Jack will stay with Grandma and Grandpa. We are both really looking forward to this, as it will probably be our last alone trip for quite some time!

So, here's to a wonderful 2 years... and many, many more to come!!!!

ps. Enjoy my reminiscing photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!