Thursday, May 21, 2009

Summer on it's way...




Can't believe that it's already heading towards the end of May! This "spring" has flown by. I'm so excited to FINALLY have some nice weather.

Jack is doing GREAT! He's learning all sorts of new words and really being able to communicate with us. It's wonderful, because he gets so frustrated when he's trying to tell us something, and we just can't seem to figure it out.

On another note, I had an OB appointment on Tuesday. I, unfortunately, was once again very dehydrated, and having been having a lot of Braxton Hicks and lower pelvic pressure. They have put me on "partial bedrest" until my next appt. in 2 weeks. Basically - I just need to slow down. Which, as most of you know, is so hard for me to do! I hate staying in the house. But, if it's what I need to do for my health and Maggie's - of course, I will follow dr's orders!

I've included some pictures of Maggie's room - still in progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!