Friday, July 16, 2010

New Family Photos...

As I had noted in my last post... we had family photos done last weekend. They were a lot of fun, but to be completely honest, I was a bit worried about how they would turn out... I mean we do have an incredibly outgoing and adventurous 2.5 year old boy, and a darling, but not yet walking 1 year old girl (and both at times, ok, most of the time... don't take direction well :p).
But, they turned out GREAT! Here is a sneak peek:

http://mollywinnphotography.com/blog/

Check out the cute pics, and leave a comment! For every 10 comments posted - we get an additional image - which are regularly $15 a piece! So far, we have gotten 1 free one... and only need 5 more comments to get to 2! :)

The session was fun, and I think Molly really was able to capture our family and our personalities :).
I can't wait until next years photos - Maggie will be walking (errr... running - and hopefully both munchkins can really do some "posing" for us!).

On a totally different subject, Brian and I are having date night tonight! YEAH! It'll be the first time we've gone out sans kiddos since we've moved here. We've decided to go into NW Portland, have dinner and walk around... should be fun! Just eating and being able to talk will be wonderful!



ps. I think this was the last time (besides this past weekend), that Bri and I had our picture taken together... we're always the picture takers :)

Have a GREAT weekend everyone! We have a fun birthday party for, Jack's buddie,(and our wonderful friend's Ryan and Lindsey's daughter) Bailey, who is turning 3!!!, to go to tomorrow...



Yes, it is a Backyardigans themed party... should be fun :)

and then Sunday... we'll see what that brings... I did hear something about an Anniversary Sale at Nordstroms that started today???? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!