Saturday, July 24, 2010

A new look!

I am sure you have realized by now, I've decided to give our blog a little spice! I've been wanting to really work on this family blog, and now it's become a bit of a hobby for me. I do, realize for it to be a true hobby, I need to be on it more, and that is something I am committing to!
I have always enjoyed writing, so I'm hoping this will give me the outlet to do some writing about our family, as well, as give everyone the much anticipated and wanted pictures!

But, for tonight... I have done enough blogging. You think all these changes just took a few clicks here and there, and I was happy with it? If you know me well - or just KNOW me, you know all too well how many times I changed it, and every tiny little detail I picked apart and fretted over... so again, done... done... done...
ps. Don't be surprised if you look at it tomorrow and it's completely different. It's the way I work...

I will, however, leave you with our last family photo... and above you can see our new family photo... it's amazing how much the kiddos have changed... and Brian and Me too... do I have more circles under my eyes now? Oh, wait, I picked a photo where you can't see them... HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!