Friday, April 24, 2009

Ready to be on the mend!!!




As Friday is here already, I've looked back on the past week, and realized that Jack and I have rarely left the house! This is a big deal, considering, we usually go somewhere EVERY day. This flu bug has really gotten us down! Jack began with it on Monday and is still showing some symptoms, but seems to be on the mend, Thank Goodness. I, however, began to feel it coming on Wednesday afternoon, and am still basically couch/bed ridden. YUCK! Hoping to feel better and enjoy the weekend!!!

Brian is almost over his cold, and didn't seem to catch the flu bug... again Thank Goodness. It's hard when we are all sick!!!

We are hoping to have a nice relaxing weekend. And, hopefully - FINALLY - finish Miss Maggie's room. Her changing table has arrived, and we just need to go and pick it up. Then we can put all of her clothes away, and it will feel more like a bedroom, rather than just a big storage room. Again, we are so thankful to all of our wonderful friends & family for their generosity in helping us prepare for our little princess' arrival.

On another note: I didn't pass my first Glucose Test... darnit! I have to go back in next Thursday and do the 3 hour test... NO FUN! Let's just pray and hope that the results come back good and I don't have Gestational Diabetes!!! I'll keep you all posted.

Love you all so much! xoxoxo
ps. I do have some new pics from this week, I just need to be feeling a little better to get on the other computer and upload them. I will try to make that a priority this weekend!


P.S. Here are some cute pics of Jack while sick... :( He's still adorable, even when he's feeling lousy :) The new "dog blankie" came from our good friends the Klein's who live in Bend. They have been so generous with sending us great things for Jack and Maggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!