Monday, April 20, 2009

Sick, sick and sick...

Well, we have all succumb to the crud that is going around. Ick!
Poor Jack and Brian have it the worse. Especially Jack. He is sick with a really bad cold/flu, but seems to be trying very hard to fight it off! Let's hope tomorrow is a better day than today!
Brian is struggling with a horrible cold, and as most of you know, it takes a lot to slow him down. He doesn't miss a day of work, unless he literally cannot move. So, I'm trying to convince him to really take it easy.

Tomorrow I go in for my monthly OB appointment. It will be wonderful to hear Miss Maggie's sweet heartbeat - I look forward to it every month. And each time I hear it, I am so thankful and grateful for a healthy baby growing inside of me. But, the downside of this appointment is having to do my Glucose Test to test for Gestational Diabetes. Ick! I was borderline with Jackson, so I'm really hoping that I pass this first test, and don't have to do the 3 hour test!!! So, WISH ME LUCK! Hopefully all the popsicles and ice cream I've been consuming won't affect the results.... here's to hoping!!!

I'll update tomorrow evening. Remember that promise of keeping the blog updated, well, so far I'm doing my BEST!!!! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!