Thursday, June 16, 2011

One word...

GORGEOUS!


Maggie had her 2 year photos taken yesterday evening... She was SO GOOD!!! She really hammed it up! She was twirling all around, chatting up a storm, singing, laughing... and she did get to enjoy a BIG yummy pink cupcake that I brought along for the shoot.
She, of course, won't be two until July 2nd, but we wanted to get her photos taken in time to hopefully have some photos to share on her birthday. This one is just a sneak peek that the photographer let me see... the rest, I have to wait for until next Monday ~ when I'll go in and drool over all of them. Needless to say, I think it's going to be next to impossible to chose. I am sure every photo will be darling!
It was really fun to see Maggie's little personality shine, and she just loved being the center of attention.

And, HUGE props to our new friend and amazing photographer, Amy Vining. She photographed one of my BF's, Niki's wedding... and has since taken some photos of Niki's little guy, Jackson. :) 
I had seen much of Amy's wonderful work, but I don't think it's until you see your own munchkin photographed so beautifully that you TRULY become in awe of a photographer! Amy is GREAT... or as Maggie kept saying to her "awesome maymee"... yep, Maggie says "awesome"... ha!

If interested, check out Amy's site: 
 She truly does an amazing job of interacting with your munchkin, and really having fun. I would HIGHLY recommend her, if you're looking for a GREAT photographer.
I have no doubt, once you set eyes on her site, you'll LOVE all you see!
If able, I'll share more pics as they come. 

Lastly, a BIG Thank You to Niki for recommending Amy to our family!
Lots of Love,
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!