Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Weeks' week's blessings...

   In hopes of posting and sharing more (and more often...) I am going to attempt to share my personal and our family (as a whole) thanks and blessings of the prior week. This "idea" is in no way my own, yet it comes from one of my Favorite Blogs, in which the author, Kari Patterson shares her "Week’s end with thanks". 
   And, although the idea of sharing our Thanks and Blessings is not my own, all of our Thanks, of course, will be my own, as well Brian's, Jackson's and Maggie's. We have so much to be thankful for on a weekly, daily, hourly basis... yet, I find that we don't share them enough.
  So... here's our 1st "Weeks' Week's Thanks" (did you catch all that?)...
1. Snuggles with Munchkins, even if sick... sometimes it's worth the day long snuggles.
2. Same day pediatrician appointments
3. "unknown-strange rash" on Maggie's wrist turning out to be intense eczema due to her drooling when sucking her thumb
4. Robot-Jackson and Robot-Maggie, talking in the BEST Robot Voices ever!
5. Car Carts at the Grocery Store. Happy Munchkins = Happy Mama. (although, is it just me, or does it take some serious muscle to push those things? Apologies to all of those I have bumped rammed into... it was an accident, I promise. I have very little control of those car carts, but they save me every time I take both kiddos to the grocery store for more than one item!).

6. Robots running out of batteries, and getting to tickle give said Robots new life batteries
7. Giggles... non-stop giggles, even when trying not to giggle
8. Jack and Maggie playing Robots together
9. Maggie to Jack, "I wuv oooo, Dack. Ooo my favowites color." 
10. Jack to Maggie, "I love you, Maggs. You're just such a cute little girl. Come and give me a hug."
 
11. Grandparents
12. Grandparents/Mom and Dad/Nana and Papa (aka Brian parents) moving closer, being closer, helping closer
13. Amazing (above said) Grandparents picking Jackson and Maggie up on Saturday morning, returning them home Sunday afternoon 
14. Sleep... lots and lots of sleep to finally (!!!) get over a nasty bug (accomplished due to #13)
15. Sewing
16. Jackson jumping up and down as I'm sewing and trying to keep up with the needle bobbing up and down
17. Teaching Jackson how to sew (on a mini sewing machine... he's a natural, and loves it!)
18. Playing dollhouse with Maggie, me being the "big girl", Maggie being the "mama"
19. Buster panting hard from playing fetch with Brian in the backyard 
20. Our family, even with a rough week behind us of all being sick, mounds of laundry, and dealing with all that goes along with munchkins having the flu... I love them more than words can describe.
21. This amazing man that brings me happiness every day! 
22. Sunshine Days
 (Maggie swinging on the "big girl swings" at Jack's school!)
23. Jackson getting a big bed (thanks Kara!!! We love love love you!!!)
23. Being back home at First United Methodist Church
24. Making Valentine's with Jack and Maggie
25. MOPS, friends from MOPS, support from MOPS and the goodness ahead 
I promise not each week will have such a long list... but, we do have so much to be thankful for! And, of course, that includes each of you!
Hope you all have a fabulous week! xoxo
 
Thankful and Blessed don't even describe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!