Saturday, October 17, 2009

Crafty weekend...

This weekend we have a lot on our plates. Today we are at Brian's parents, and Brian's Mom is sewing some gorgeous pink sheer curtains for Miss Maggie's room. I've been working on tutus, and the two of us (Karen and I) even got to get out for a little shopping, sans kiddos!
We were able to get everything for Jack's BIG Thomas the Train cake for his birthday, and I was able to work on some more Christmas shopping (aren't you all jealous, how ahead of the game I am :p!).... and all the goodies for the birthday parties...

Tomorrow we are having a professional photographer come to the house to do our family pictures. I can't wait. I just hope & pray that the kiddos are in good moods, and we get some great shots!!!!

OH, and we have decided we will be in Portland for Thanksgiving with my family - as you never know the weather come Christmas time! We are excited to see the Johnson side!

We'll be there for the entire weekend, and look forward to hopefully catching up with some friends as well.

Lots of Love, and enjoy this gorgeous Fall weather,
The Weeks Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!