Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's been a long road ....





BUT... I'm FINALLY feeling better. Wowzers, I got hit hard with the flu!
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family! Brian was working hard all week, but still coming home with a smile and getting up in the night to feed Maggie. Thank you, Brian... I love you with all of my heart.

My fabulous in-laws were here ALL WEEK (my Mother-in-law took an entire week off of work) to do EVERYTHING!!!! They took care of the kids, did all the icky laundry, fed the babies, got the babies bathed, napped, played with, etc. I cannot thank you enough, and I love you both so much. I really don't think we would have made it through the week without you. I hope you are both having a VERY restful and relaxing weekend... you certainly DESERVE it!!!!

And, mostly I'm just feeling so blessed to FINALLY be on the mend. Things really change when Mama's down and out in b.e.d.!!!! Maggie has now begun taking a little formula - as needed. Jack is really learning independent play (although, I don't think he learned that with "Papa" and "Nana" here), and overall I'm feeling happy & blessed to wake up to a gorgeous Fall morning with my wonderful husband and children and FEEL WELL!!!!

We plan on taking the kiddos out this afternoon around to the little shops to trick or treat :)
Jack has decided he will wear his Dragon costume (for candy only), and Maggie will be a sweet little pumpkin. I'll post pics soon!

Happy Halloween everyone, and never take your family for granted. Big lesson learned this week for me!!!!

Love to you all,
Brooke

ps. Here are a few fun Fall pics of the kiddos to enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!