Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Whew.... what a week...

We have begun a new week, that is a good thing. It is also Fall, my favorite time of year. Things seem to be good, and I am feeling blessed and thankful for those in my life.
I had a scary migraine episode last Friday, in which I fainted and was taken by ambulance to the ER, due to the fainting and irregular heartbeat on the EKG, that they did here at the house.
Once I got to the hospital, and they were able to give me some medication for the head pain, and run more tests, all came back fine, THANK GOODNESS. But, it was quite scary for all of us.
So, after reflecting over this past weekend, I have really decided that I must focus on the blessings in my life. Brian is beyond a wonderful husband, and Jack and Maggie are two amazing munchkins.
I hope it doesn't take all of us such a scary experience to literally "count our blessings", but also to do so on a daily basis.
Again, I appreciate all who read our blog and keep updated on the "Weeks Team". We love and miss all of our friends and family that are not nearby. But, look forward to spending some time with them over the upcoming holidays.....
And, Jackson's 2nd birthday fastly approaching... next post will be *sob* most likely in regards to how my "baby" is no longer a baby... he's my big, sweet, kind and caring boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!