Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jack's Stats...

JACK'S 3 YEAR STATS!!!

Jackson is such a fun kiddo, and lately, he's really been showing us what 3 is all about. 3 years old, that is :)
He had his 3 year check up this past week, and he is a growing, healthy, sweet, caring, courageous, intelligent, adventurous, outgoing, talkative and opinionated 3-year old boy! He did GREAT at the doctor's office, and although he had to have 1 shot, and it did hurt, he took it in stride! He is in the 75% for his height and 75-90% for his weight. The Doctor said, with the way he has continued to grow - progressing very well, and staying on the same type of curve since birth, she expects he'll be around 6' as an adult! Yes, Brian was very proud when I told him the news :).
A bit concerned at first about wearing a "gril's (no, I didn't misspell, that is how he says "girl") sweeping cwose (girl's sleeping clothes)"... he soon, thought it was kind of fun... as he knew the Doctor was just going to make sure everything looked like it was 3 years old! Yep, his head, shoulders, knees and toes are all 3 years old! Whew! What a relief! :)

On the way home, I had promised him that he could get a donut, so we went to Krispy Kreme, and he picked out one with sprinkles! And, he deserved every sprinkle! As we were eating our donuts, he said to me, "Mommy, I don't 'yike' shots. 'Day' hurt 'bery bery' bad, but I still 'yike' docto' 'Mooe' (Dr. Moore)". I just looked at him and smiled and told him I loved him so much, and was so proud of him. He surprises me on a daily basis with how much he is learning and talking (most of the time this is good :p). And, this was a perfect example of Jack showing me, that although he had to get a shot, and it hurt - he still liked the Doctor - and was so matter-of-fact, yet sweet about it. Again, he has his moments... many many moments... but, he is so incredibly loving and just loveable! I was a proud Mama, as I always am, but especially at that moment!

 Our Sweetie!

Goofball! This should have been on our Christmas Card this year... as this is usually what I'm getting these days when I ask him to smile for a picture :p

 Love that Smile :)!!!

 Always an entertainer! 

and... the BEST Big Brother around! He is constantly entertaining Maggie, checking on her, playing with her, making her laugh hysterically and she just LOVES every second he is around... (ok, maybe not EVERY second... there are moments when he and she may rather be an only child, but I think it is for less than a split second!). xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!