Sunday, January 9, 2011

A busy week behind us, and another VERY BUSY week ahead...

What a BUSY, but FUN week!!!
Lots of fun including Gymboree, Physical Therapy for Maggie, time spent with Nana Bette, lots of playing, lots of art projects, and just a lot of F.U.N.!!!

Here's to hoping the week ahead goes well, as it's a busy one!!! Our schedule is packed EVERY DAY... just enough time in between appointments/activities, to run home, have lunch, quick nap (hopefully) and out the door running we will be going again. Wish me Luck, I think I'm gonna need it!!! ;)

How could you not LOVE  & ADORE these faces everyday??? :)

(Not saying that every day is a breeze, but the smiles, giggles, and silliness
definitely help a day that is a bit rough
much much much BETTER!!!)
Ready for breakfast... and such a happy girl!

 All Smiles!

 Happy Jack too... eating yogurt while awaiting his scrambled eggs... :p

 YUMMMM...
ps. Yes, someone DESPERATELY needs a hair cut!

 DE-LICIOUS!!!

 Probably one of J's favorite foods... y.o.g.u.r.t.!!!

 Cute, even with a mouth full!

 Scrambled Eggs... Maggie's Favorite Breakfast!!!

Now that Breakfast is over... we can get BUSY!!! :)
 On a cold, rainy day... it's time to break out the "rainy day" toys...
all new to J & M. A super fun easel, one side is dry erase board, the other side chalkboard.
They LOVE it!!!

 SO MUCH FUN!

 Hello Gorgeous, I mean ARTIST:)
How about Gorgeous Artist? Sounds good to me!

 Jack is getting so good at drawing! He drew many many many pictures for me. Lots of "people", "apples", "dogs", "monsters", and "his guys" - ie. Curious George x4, Whootie the Owl, Monkey Pillow Pet, Heart Bear, "Wocket in my Pocket", Flashlight, Blanket, etc... :p

 "Whatcha' drawin', Jack?"

 Buster was even trying to get in on the action!

To Nana Bette's House We Go...
 Wednesday evening we went to visit Nana Bette! So nice to see her, and Jack was definitely hamming it up!

 "TA-DA"... AKA: Bow.
 
 Maggie at Nana Bette's - just chillin' out... and trying to sneak Jack's water bottle! :)


Jack's pick for lunch - 
The Spaghetti Factory AND sitting in the trolley! ;)
Maggie enjoying coloring, bread and of course, great company!

Boys are all smiles.... hmmm... wonder what they're lookin' at?

 Enjoying a delish saltine appetizer, and some possible coloring... great dining experience, what more could a girl as for?

Ready for his spaghetti and GIANT meatball!!! :)

They are really checkin' something/someone out... maybe a cute waitress??? ;)


WATCH OUT DAVID BECKHAM... 
You soon will have some fierce competition... Jackson Weeks, the next Supa' Star Soccer Player!!!
Jack will start Soccer "class" on Saturdays beginning January 29th! 
He is so excited... can you tell? 
He really wanted to get his shin guards yesterday, so he and I (Brooke) went and got them, and for the rest of the day, he did not take them off... just getting the feel, I guess ;) We'll keep you posted on his celebrity status... he may send you an autograph, if you're lucky :)

This is definitely topping the list of one of my favorite pictures of Jackson. It is all h.i.m. Totally in his element, so excited about soccer, and then a song came on... soccer, music and dancing... Jack is in HEAVEN!!!

Apparently it is time to get serious... about soccer, that is!

Maggie and her favorite guy, Daddy!!!
BOOKWORM... 
Maggie loves books!!!
Reading her #1 favorite, "Peek-a-Who"

More "Peek-a-Who"... note: she destroys the bookcase (behind her), searching for her favorite books :)
 Really her favorite book... I think we may need a back up just in case!!! xoxo to my little bookworm... hope it continues and continues!!!

MAGGIE'S HAIR - PART II
as you may have remembered from a previous post, Maggie can get some pretty wild hair going on... especially if she goes to bed with it wet! So, we have decided it's just not a good idea.... and it's COLD!!!
So, surprisingly, she doesn't mind having her hair blow dried! She actually kinda likes it. She sits great on my lap, and lets me put a little frizzy product in it (to hope the frizz will calm down a bit) and we dry away. Her curls are so sweet, and so soft after a good bath and blow dry!
 Such a good girl!!!

 Feels kinda funny, huh Maggie???

 And... she even got a new hair brush and comb... as the others went missing... hmmm... wonder who did that...
 I have 2 guesses...


 And... Lastly, for my STEAL of the weekend... 
I have been searching for a desk/hutch type thing for our bedroom for some time now... to keep all of my crafts in, and also have some working space...
 (I did find one, more on that, maybe tomorrow... :p)
After looking A LOT at A LOT of different stores, I was beginning to feel that I was never going to find that desk...
Well, I didn't find it the day I found this (below) at GOODWILL! It is Chloe, who is a well-known cutie Pottery Barn Doll, that I scored for $1.99! At Pottery Barn Kids, they are $39.99! And, an additional $49.00 for 3 (yes, 3 outfits - which include these sweet jammies)!!!
Ok, I know I shouldn't be so excited over a little dolly for MAGGIE, (no, not me), but really, $1.99 vs. $39.99 + $49.99 for outfits! GET OUT OF TOWN! I SCORED THE BEST DEAL OF THE WEEKEND!!! And, it will probably sit there and look pretty - since it had a nice bath in the washing machine, and not be played with ever... but, I have the satisfaction of owning a $1.99 Pottery Barn Chloe Baby! Err... I meant Maggie... Maggie owning Chloe! :)
 Above, Chloe in Maggie's Room...
Below, Chloe with her friends in the Pottery Barn Kids Catalog... maybe we'll find Sophie! She's really cute, or Paige! Ok, really gotta get a grip!!! EEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't FORGET tomorrow is the BIG GAME... for our soon to be U of O, BCS Champions!!! 
Go DUCKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!