Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Happy New Year!

WELCOME 2011...

W.O.W.!!! Time flies!!! Anyone remember all the craziness that surrounded Y2K? Can you believe it's really 11, yes 11 years later??? Again, W.O.W.!!!


We had a wonderful New Year's Eve spent with our fabulous friends, Niki and Matt. They have darling, "baby" Jackson. And, we not only adore Matt and Niki, but are all in LOVE with little Jackson. We joined Matt, Niki, Niki's Parents, my fabulous friend Kara, and some other friends of the Croses' - that we did not know prior to NYE, but they were GREAT!
Overall, a  really fun night! Lots of pictures to share - once I get a second to download them - but, I have promised myself no downloading, having fun with pictures UNTIL ALL CHRISTMAS IS DOWN and PUT AWAY!!! Whew, that is a project, but we are just about D.O.N.E. Thank Goodness!

I'm thinking this (above) or this (below) would be superb for putting away Christmas wrappings, as well as just to be used year round for wrapping, crafting, and FUN... and it would all be ORGANIZED and CONTAINED (my (Brooke's) dream...). Now if only it wasn't 12 bazillion dollars at Pottery Barn... hmmm... Santa, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy (I did have a tooth extracted last year...), Little Elves, Darling Husband, Adorable Children if I'm really really really good this year... maybe, just maybe could I find this under the tree next Christmas? No? .... Hmmm... I gotta start selling some MAJOR things on Craigslist, and maybe by the year 2050, I'll have this puppy in my hot little hands :)

Hello Gorgeous (above), we have yet to meet... and probably never will, but I do love you from afar... ;)

All joking aside...
We want to wish you all a wonderful first day and start to 2011. We have made some New Years "Goals", rather than Resolutions... and hope as we meet them, we will be able to share them with you. Telling you them now, may set us up for failure ... ha, ha, ha... and then we would really have some serious accountability on our hands! :)


Enjoy the first day/evening of 2011! We wish you all nothing but great happiness, joy, peace and love in this year that has so quickly approached us!

Love,
Brian, Brooke, Jack and Maggie
(ps. not only pics to come, but also **hopefully** a fun little surprise, that I will attempt to finish tonight...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!